Baccarat Pro Series
Net Entertainment’s Baccarat Pro Series
If you are a fan of online baccarat, you might want to check out the Baccarat Pro series by Net Entertainment. This high quality video casino table game is based on the standard game of baccarat and offers players a professional version of the game with a 9:1 payout in the case of a tie. If you are new to the game of Baccarat, there is no need to worry. Playing Baccarat online is easy; the aim of any baccarat game is predict which hand is going to be highest, either the players or the bankers. In Baccarat, players can also bet on a tie.
How to Play
In Net Entertainment’s Baccarat Pro Series, the game begins by the player being dealt two cards. As with standard Baccarat, all of the low number cards 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points. The 10, Jack, Queen and King are all worth 10 points and the ace is worth a single point. In order to determine your score, players need to total their card points and then drop the first digit. For example, if you are dealt a 3 and an 8, then the total is 3+8=11. When you drop the first digit, the total points = 1. A third card can be drawn for either the player or the banker depending on the points of the first two cards. The third card rules are explained as such:
Player’s third card rule
- If the player or bank has a natural hand of either 8 or 9 from the first two cards, then another card cannot be drawn.
- When the player’s hand has less than or equal to five, the player can draw a third card.
- In Baccarat Pro Series, if the player does not draw a third card then the banker’s hand must stand on 6 or more. IE if the banker has cards totalling under 6, they must take a third card. When a player takes the third card the Bank must follow the Bankers third card rules.
Banker’s third card rule
- If the banker’s total is 2 or less, the banker draws a card, regardless of what the player’s third card is.
- If the banker total is 3, then the bank draws a third card unless the player’s third card was an 8.
- If the banker total is 4, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- In Baccarat Pro Series, if the banker total is 5, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the banker total is 6, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was a 6 or 7.
- If the banker total is 7, then the banker stands.
Net Entertainment’s Baccarat Pro Series is a game that will appeal to all Baccarat lovers. The sound effects, background images and smooth graphics, all help to create a top-notch gaming experience.